Arrival Installment 26
Sunday 17 April 2022
On to Installment 27
Back to Installment 25
The Flowering of Christ 22Wednesday, April 13, 2022 4:30 am
1. Greetings everyone. The idea of separation and the evolution of this concept disappearing is on my agenda for today. Can you envision such a thing? Can you imagine a time when 'I' only strengthens 'we', never working in opposition to the collective, but always in support of it? This is what Christ is an example of. We work together as one.
2. There are examples of unity in purpose in the world where individuals join for a common goal. This is what Christ will do when our numbers have increased. The difference will be that Christ will be a united front with love and unity with the unseen front and center. The power of a Christ collective will dwarf any other collective that is missing the key ingredient of love.
3. Now, onto our first question,
4. 'Mother Mary, the ego has special relationships, and all egos like to feel special. Isn't being Christ special? Isn't that a bad thing?'
5. Being Christ is extraordinarily special in the sense that it is the end of the special self and the beginning of the spectacularly special unification of form with the soul of God. That is a very special phenomenon, but it is not reserved just for a few. It is in everyone's future. The marriage of form with spirit and the dissolution of ego is the ultimate achievement, not of a special person, but of God. Words have many meanings.
6. Our second question refers to a perception of weakness in the Christ community when confronted with all the world's many problems.
7. 'Mother Mary, I'm sorry, but with the world at the brink of another world war, our work of bringing love seems insurmountable.'
8. Don't get discouraged, dear ones. We are only just beginning and have had many bumps in the road. Love is always underestimated.
9. Love, Mother MaryEnd Time: 5:04 am
The Flowering of Christ 23Sunday, April 17, 2022 5:45 am
1. Happy Easter, Christ Offices! What does Easter mean to you? To the vast majority of the world's occupants, it means that God's only son was tortured, killed, and then demonstrated life after death. If you believe in the power of Jesus to be resurrected, then you will be saved from going to hell for your sins.
2. That is quite a story, isn't it? It couldn't possibly be any more inaccurate, but it is a nice story. It reinforces beliefs that Jesus Christ was special and that he, combined with the power of belief, can save believers from an angry God's death sentence.
3. Reality check. We will be hearing from Jesus himself in a little while, but let's talk briefly about what Easter is really about. It is really about those who are reading this. It is about you.
4. If we celebrate the birth of Christ on Christmas, then Easter is about the power of Christ to put the past behind you and to resurrect from everything the world throws at you. Easter is about reinvention. Easter is about the power of God in a mortal body. Easter is about love being victorious over fear. Easter is about you walking the earth and responding to love with love, as Christ. There wasn't just one Christ. There must be many.
5. Easter is a simple reminder of how you save yourself from yourself by embracing your own Divine spirit and letting it lead the way out of the ego's confusion. Just believing that it is possible isn't enough. You must do it and no one can do it for you. Jesus can't. I can't. It is impossible. You must allow this shift to happen and guess what, Christ Offices? You already have.
6. Happy Easter, Christs! Happy Easter! Bless you, each on your journey.
7. Love, Mother MaryEnd Time: 6:08 am
Special AddressSunday, April 17, 2022 6:11 am
1. It is I, the one known as Jesus/Jeshua. I come to you on this fine day as a reminder. I only show the way. Being one of the first doesn't mean the only. My own life story was shrouded in mystery and confusion. It seemed to be all about me, God's only son. As Mother Mary just pointed out, the real meaning of my life was and still is about the birth and constant resurrection of Christ, God in mankind, love as a beacon of hope in the darkness, God in you, God in everyone.
2. Christ is alive and well. When you live as your true self, you live as Christ, being and serving only love. Everything else has been put out to pasture. It is dead and gone. Christ is the master of reinvention, one glorious moment at a time.
3. It is interesting that you look to me as an example when it is I who looks to each of you as an example. The world you live in is infinitesimally more complicated than the one I lived in. The things you deal with daily are much more complicated and intricate. It shows you how Christ has evolved over the millennia.
4. I celebrate you this Easter Day. I celebrate you on this day of resurrection. I celebrate Christ in all its forms and complexity.
5. Here's to us, the Christ Collective, the end of the ego's reign of terror.
6. With great love, admiration, and respect,
Image: Christina Strutt
Duad of Flowering Hibiscus, 20 Jan 2022
On to Installment 27
Back to Installment 25