Arrival Installment 24
Sunday 3 April 2022
On to Installment 25
Back to Installment 23
The Flowering of Christ 17Wednesday, March 30, 2022 1:30 am
1. We begin with a prayer of gratitude. We are blessed beyond words to have a group of fully mature, willing souls, to embark on the never-ending journey of love honoring love, of God-honoring God, of the Divine honoring Itself. Dear God on high, we are here only to serve you by strengthening the love within. Blessed Be.
2. We now pause to accept the gravity of this moment. We come together as the body of Christ to strengthen our Self through the union between the mortal and the immortal, a great feat that only God can accomplish. These mighty writings are a product of and testament to the power of love to heal the division that the ego has wrought. We now proceed with our mission, which is to offer love as the only true alternative to division and hate.
3. May we proceed?
4. Hello, my earthbound angels. Breathe with me. Inhale the cleansing wisdom of the universe. You are each its vessel. What will love have in store for you next? To be the great container of God is to be truly alive, one amazing moment at a time.
5. Our first question this week is as follows.
6. 'Mother Mary, please help us to understand more deeply the concepts of seeing through the eyes of guilt and seeing through the eyes of innocence, as explained in A Course in Miracles. Do we pretend negativity isn't there?'
7. No child. We are finished with pretending. See situations and characters as they present themselves, but don't stop there. The character may be riddled with guilt, but it is God who we honor when we acknowledge the love within. Love is innocent. Fear is not and much at the character level is fear. To see innocence is to see God in a work in progress as the soul slowly stretches its realm of influence over the character's decisions, words, and behavior.
8. 'Mother Mary, aren't murderers and rapists evil? There is nothing there to honor. They are the enemies of all that is decent.'
9. As Christ, we do not label and condemn. While the behavior you describe is horrific, we don't concern ourselves with it. We are strictly concerned with honoring God, and we do this by blessing everyone, without regard to what they may or may not have done. Everyone is a vessel for God, whether they know this or not, whether they act like it or not. Our job is to see the innocence in everyone. This means that we see God in everyone, without exception. Love has no exceptions.
10. Christ cannot curse and cast spells of unworthiness. We are the alternative. We are the answer to the ego's reign of terror. We do not join with the ego. We shine a light on it. It is not our enemy, but it may see Christ as such a threat that it declares war against it. Fear is no match for love though. When the lights are turned on, fear fades away.
11. I can see the wheels turning in my charges. I trust that each of you will find inspiration for the many ways that love calls you to serve and to be. Being Christ is to be dedicated to serving God by living and breathing a lifestyle of love.
12. Until tomorrow, my sweets. Love, Mother Mary, the Divine FeminineEnd Time: 2:21 am
The Flowering of Christ 18Thursday, March 31, 2022 4:07 am
1. Next question, please.
2. 'Mother Mary. Going back to A Course in Miracles, I want to ask about the concept of forgiveness. In society, it is commonly believed that some things are so bad that they can never be forgiven and shouldn't be either, for that matter. Then there is this idea in the textbook that we attract positive and negative experiences, situations, and other people with our thoughts. This has produced a phenomenon where spiritual people are believed to be involved in victim-blaming. How do you forgive yourself for something that you have no idea how you attracted in the first place?'
3. This is something we need to unpack. I see where the question comes from. There are concepts in A Course in Miracles that are just that, concepts. They don't have any practical application in this world. A Christ-level avatar may sit on a mountain and contemplate how they attracted this or that into their life, but, generally speaking, it just isn't helpful.
4. What is helpful, however, is to model acceptance of whatever shows up. Don't worry about how it got there or even why it's there. Just accept it as it presents itself and respond not with fear by attacking it, but with unconditional love and acceptance, no matter what it may be.
5. Remember that we started a list of vocabulary words that we will retire. 'Manifestation' is on the list and now let's add 'attraction'.
6. When Christ is ministering to those in need, it usually isn't time to talk about forgiveness or letting something go. Just acknowledge the situation and ask how you can help. If you know the person in need, follow up with them in a few days. In the meantime, you know what I'm going to say, bless them, so the fog of confusion can lift and clarity on what to do next can begin to set in. I hope this is a clear answer to a vexing problem.End Time: 4:36 am
The Flowering of Christ 19Sunday, April 3, 2022 4:02 am
1. We end our week with a personal note. This series is now just over two months old, and we have just scratched the surface, as far as questions and topics for contemplation and conversation are concerned. The good news is that we have been extended beyond our original cut-off date. The Director is seeing much potential with what we are creating together as we discuss living a life of unconditional love as Christ. If you don't see your specific question answered in the text, look for an answer embedded with another question. The Christ Mind is shared by all of us, and it lovingly answers all questions and guides us in surprising ways sometimes.
2. Now, I wish to turn the tables. Instead of leading a discussion, I want you to each answer a few questions. I already know the answers, but I want you to hear your own answers and bring some things up to the surface of your own consciousness.
3. May peace be unto you. Love, Mother MaryEnd Time: 4:28 am
Image: Christina Strutt
Duad of Flowering Hibiscus, 20 Jan 2022
On to Installment 25
Back to Installment 23