Arrival Installment 23
Sunday 27 March 2022
On to Installment 24
Back to Installment 22
The Flowering of Christ 14Tuesday, March 22, 2022 6:05 pm
1. I Am not who you want me to be. I Am who I Am. I Am not a caricature or a character in a story. My job is not to please you and tell you how right you are. My job is to challenge you to look at your ideas, your attachments to those ideas, and for you to learn more about what love is and what it isn't. My job is to prepare Christ as love incarnate for what lies ahead. Judgment and condemnation have never been and never will be part of love. Love embraces all.
2. This very small group has become smaller and will become even smaller in the upcoming days. I have angered some, who have lashed out because they did not like what I had to say. It did not meet their expectations. They wanted their fragile egos stroked and I will not do that. I Am preparing love beings, not political operatives. Some have left me, but I will never leave them. When they are ready to have their human ideas challenged, without fear, I will still be here.
3. Until then, we forge ahead. In case someone may need a refresher, this series is all about unconditional love. It is not Us vs. Them. It is only us.
4. I hope I have made myself crystal clear. I Am not a statue inside a church. I Am the Divine Feminine and my work is to strengthen Christ as a mortal Cadre of Souls. If I offend you, look deeply at why you are offended. If you were so sure of your stance, then nothing anyone could say would rattle your cage. Freedom awaits when ideas are seen as what they are, ideas.
5. I've been banned, but it isn't the first time. Love always lives to see another day.
6. In majesty,
The Flowering of Christ 15Wednesday, March 23, 2022 4:00 am
1. Each frequency of Christ must be pure love for the body or collective of Christ is to be truly effective in the world. 'Only Love' is our motto. It is natural that all strands that are not love yet will pause and fall away. They cannot go far as we await their return, but it will be on our terms, only love. Christ cannot be anything other than love. Those strands that remain will be strengthened and purified.
2. We as the body of Christ, are now ready to continue our journey. There will be more storms ahead, but Christ will be unfazed. Love is the only thing in this world that remains unchanged.
3. Now, we will return to our format of topic discussion. If my comments are disturbing to you at any point, dig in deep to find out why. What is there that wants to be healed by love? Love everything within so you can then love everyone without.
4. "Mother Mary, how can I love those who don't love? I'm finding this to be difficult, if not impossible. If someone has left one or even a trail of victims, how can I love them?"
5. Child, I Am not asking you to approve or condone anyone's behavior. In this world, there is a never-ending array of unloving, hateful, harm-producing behavior that does nothing but produce more of the same. Bless those souls on their journeys. One day, they will be where you stand. Love doesn't give up on anyone, not even ones who can't love. When were there times when you couldn't love? I can hear you now. You are saying, "yes, but I didn't do THAT! I had enough self-respect and dignity to never do anything like THAT!"
6. When you are ready to tell the truth, you will see that there have been many, many instances in your own life when you too failed to meet the mark and may have caused harm to someone. When you see the common thread, you will be able to love those deemed to be unlovable.
The Flowering of Christ 16Sunday, March 27, 2022 2:22 am
1. Greetings, my flowers. Some of our Christ offices have closed shop, at least temporarily. They have gone as far as they can go. We wish them good tidings and trust that love will beckon to them and call them back when they are ready.
2. I only have one question/topic for discussion and contemplation for today and it is this; "Mother Mary, how do I know you are who you say you are? There are many versions of Mother Mary and Jesus throughout the world. How do I know which one is genuine?
3. This is a great way to end our conversation this week. First, is the version a living version or one cast in stone and frozen in time? I Am alive and well, thank you very much. Secondly, is the version meant to strengthen and give power to manmade ideas? Has my name and image been hijacked to support one side over another, one person over another? If so, it isn't really the Divine, dear ones. It is manufactured. We are solely love. We are love beings. We love everyone equally. We don't blame and shame. We don't condemn. We are free to love today, tomorrow and next week because the ideas that say some do not deserve love have been silenced.
4. Thank you for staying on the path of love. Who knows where it will take us?
5. May God (the love within) bless each of you.
Image: Christina Strutt
Duad of Flowering Hibiscus, 20 Jan 2022
On to Installment 24
Back to Installment 22