Arrival Special Message 5
Sunday, April 17, 2022
Arrival: Special AddressSunday, April 17, 2022 6:11 am
1. It is I, the one known as Jesus/Jeshua. I come to you on this fine day as a reminder. I only show the way. Being one of the first doesn't mean the only. My own life story was shrouded in mystery and confusion. It seemed to be all about me, God's only son. As Mother Mary just pointed out, the real meaning of my life was and still is about the birth and constant resurrection of Christ, God in mankind, love as a beacon of hope in the darkness, God in you, God in everyone.
2. Christ is alive and well. When you live as your true self, you live as Christ, being and serving only love. Everything else has been put out to pasture. It is dead and gone. Christ is the master of reinvention, one glorious moment at a time.
3. It is interesting that you look to me as an example when it is I who looks to each of you as an example. The world you live in is infinitesimally more complicated than the one I lived in. The things you deal with daily are much more complicated and intricate. It shows you how Christ has evolved over the millennia.
4. I celebrate you this Easter Day. I celebrate you on this day of resurrection. I celebrate Christ in all its forms and complexity.
5. Here's to us, the Christ Collective, the end of the ego's reign of terror.
6. With great love, admiration, and respect,
Image: JeffJacobs1990 pixabay.com
Lion and Lamb Clouds
Image: Christina Strutt
Westford MA, 14 Apr 2020