Arrival Installment 20
Sunday 6 March 2022
On to Installment 21
Back to Installment 19
The Flowering of Christ 8Wednesday, March 2, 2022 5:00 am
1. Let us begin with a prayer for peace.
2. 'May peace envelop all who roam the earth, until the day comes when there is nothing but peace left. All hatred, all animosities will be gone. Poof. They will be banished from our consciousness forever and ever. Let it be.'
3. Today's question is as follows: "Mother Mary, is it true that I create my earthly experience with my thoughts?"
4. Dear ones, it is true that you create an experience through your reactions/responses to things. There is so much you are not in charge of. In fact, you as a singular entity oversee very little, except for your reactions. Your reactions are the only thing that is truly yours to own and keep. No one else has any power over them at all and these are the things that create joy or misery. They create an experience by either enhancing life or cursing it.
5. Life gives everyone what they say they want sometimes and sometimes the reaction is joy and sometimes the person reacts with misery when they discovered that they didn't want this thing or event after all.
6. Life also gives everyone what they don't want. There are many things that no one wants, and they end up on your doorstep anyway. It is your reaction that matters. A positive one will bring the realization of the good in the situation and a negative one will bring the likelihood of more negative reactions to more unwanted things.
7. A human's power is limited to the thought level, but Christ's power is unlimited. It is creative instead of reactive. It responds with love instead of with fear to whatever life presents it.
8. Let's move away from the term 'manifestation'. It has done little but add a new layer of confusion to layers and layers of confusion.End Time: 5:26 am
The Flowering of Christ 9Sunday, March 6, 2022 6:10 am
1. To continue our conversation, choices fall under the realm of reactions. Life serves opportunities and each of you decided to react or respond or not to do either. Your lives have been tapestries of choices you were happy to make and those made under duress. Some may have been under the category of "I have no other choice". The main idea is that humans have some things they are in control of and many things that they aren't. The big scheme of things is always centered around soul growth on a large scale. The small choices, reactions, and responses fall under this umbrella. Contrary to popular opinion fueled by the book and movie, 'The Secret', the universe is only interested in soul growth, not assuring that individuals experience wealth "because they deserve it". I hope this answers your question.
2. We talked about the concept of awakening recently and here is a follow-up question; "Mother Mary, I'm afraid that I've fallen back asleep. What can I do?"
3. My dear treasures, if you ask this question, then you have nothing to be concerned about. Those who are asleep spiritually speaking, simply don't ask questions. They don't care. One who is concerned about this is right on track. They are reminding themselves to keep moving forward, keep responding with love, one step at a time.
4. This next question is connected to the first one. It is, "What does "You are here because you think you are here" from 'A Course in Miracles' mean?
5. Can you think you are somewhere else? There are those who don't want to be here and there are those who don't like being here, but how can you find meaning in this?
6. The truth is that you are here as a thinker/perceiver. You are not here because you are being punished because you were bad at some point. You are not separate from God because God is here too. We are all here together, fulfilling various roles. As explained in question #1, thinking (reacting/responding) has something to do with the process, but an individual is not responsible for the whole process. How could they be, dear ones? The earth project is a big, complicated machine. This now slides perfectly into the next question.
7. "Is life nothing more than an illusionary dream or nightmare, with no real meaning?"
8. In a word, no. The experience of being a person instead of what someone truly is, which is a soul, an aspect of God, is an illusion. This identity crisis taints the experience of life and covers it up. The illusion turns into reality once the soul has matured to the point of taking over the ego as the primary operating system. This takes a very, very long time and is a difficult process, but once there, Christ can see clearly and is no longer experiencing illusion, except in observing it as the observer.
9. Now, just a word about the situation in Ukraine. Everyone is wondering what they can do to help. Here is my suggestion. Please go out of your way to show extra kindness to those you encounter on your path. In doing so, you will teach about kindness. There isn't a soul on the planet who isn't concerned about a nuclear World War 3. Do something nice for someone and remind them of the real reason why we are here, to grow and support love.
10. We will talk soon.
Image: Christina Strutt
Duad of Flowering Hibiscus, 20 Jan 2022
On to Installment 21
Back to Installment 19