Arrival Installment 18
Sunday 20 February 2022
On to Installment 19
Back to Installment 17
The Flowering of Christ 4Wednesday, February 16, 2022 4:45 am
1. It is my pleasure to open myself to support you in your missions by adding a mid-week conversation to the one we have established on Sundays. The format will be the same. I will address questions and topics of conversation for the Art of Thought.
2. For today's topic, the question is, "What does the Divine Feminine actually refer to?"
3. God is a combination of two energies: being (feminine) and doing (masculine). They envelop one another, with neither being dominant. The Divine Feminine birthed the Divine Masculine.
4. In your world, masculine and feminine have been thought of as distinct things, although the lines have blurred over the past 70 years. This is ultimately a good thing, as no one is purely one or the other, despite what the body may say about it.
5. In your world, it is the masculine that has ruled, which is namely mind, brain, body and ego. It has been thought of as power and the ability to control through strength. Whereas the feminine has been thought of as softness, weakness, something vulnerable that must be protected by a protector.
6. The Divine Feminine is a concept, a way of being that promotes a heart-based way of life that uses the mind strategically (artfully) as a tool. The body is in full service and alignment with the fuel of the Divine Feminine (love).
7. The Divine Feminine is not powerless and weak. It is powerful and strong. It incorporates masculinity and re-interprets it.
8. Now that the wheels are turning, manifest your own Divine Femininity and use your mind strategically to further ponder and discuss this topic.
9. See you on Sunday.End Time: 5:11 am
The Flowering of Christ 5Sunday, February 20, 2022 4:35 am
1. Four days have passed in your time, whereas, I have just experienced a brief pause. Your time is so much faster than time outside of time. To continue, let's look at today's first question.
2. Question #1: Mother Mary, I am finding it difficult to be in the world as Christ. I don't always experience the best treatment from others."
3. Dear ones, let's look at this one very carefully. Some seem to think that love is soft and can be taken advantage of. Are love and weakness one and the same? If you apply Wednesday's topic discussion to this one, you will see that love incorporates strength. Love will not stand by while it is being mistreated, whether the mistreatment is directed toward you or toward someone else.
4. Love lets its presence be known and sets firm boundaries for unacceptable behavior from others. Love responds. Fear reacts. Love involves firm boundary settings and fear punches the evildoer in the nose. Do you see the difference? Yes, love does no harm, but it will speak up and prevent itself from being harmed too.
5. Love is not a wet dishrag, accepting of all abuse thrown at it. This abuse is happening and will continue to happen because the world isn't a big fan of unconditional love. It is disturbing and threatening to the world's way of being. For my note takers out there, please highlight this section for quick reference. It is most important. We will revisit this topic throughout the year.
6. Question #2: "I hear about the term 'separation' from spiritual literature. What exactly does it refer to?"
7. "This is a tough one because you each live in a world of separation and I would add, division. It is a place where there is space between objects and all form. It has been said not to see it, but how can you not see it? Just don't stop there.
8. Try to see the Oneness underneath the form. Just remind yourself that there is much more than meets the eye. There is much more going on than what your eyes show you. God is here in this place of separation. Love is here in this place of division. There is Oneness in the many, although I concur that it doesn't always seem that way.
9. Again, a few more words and sentences here and there help greatly in the understanding of spiritual concepts.
10. I bid you adieu for today. We will start up again on Wednesday.
11. Love equals true power.
Image: Christina Strutt
Duad of Flowering Hibiscus, 20 Jan 2022
On to Installment 19
Back to Installment 17