Arrival Installment 1
Sunday 10 October 2021
On to Installment 2
Arrival: Living in the Material World 1Sunday, October 10, 2021 3:10 am
1. Namaste. It is I, the one known as Jesus or Jeshua to some. I Am the author of much of A Journey into the Unknown, along with many other entities. A Journey into the Unknown is a continuation of the concepts and principles I taught in my first two books, A Course in Miracles and A Course of Love. A Journey into the Unknown is about both application, as well as exploring new concepts in new ways. It pushed buttons and the fault line that existed prior to Journey being shared with the world is now a deep cavernous divide. We have learned that saying you believe in love and unity are very different from practicing it. Our prayer is that those whose buttons were pushed by A Journey into the Unknown's provocative material will dig in deep to find out why they know me better than I do. It's that simple. Freedom awaits those who explore the beauty of A Journey into the Unknown.
2. What is happening with Journey? After 20 months of writing just under 1,000 pieces in 24 parts, Journey is largely finished being written, with a couple of exceptions. Secrets of the Unknown was completed this past week. It very well may be the most controversial book in the series. A Shock to the System still has more scenarios to be written, as does the seventh book of a group of seven books that have been sealed or darkened. They will not come to light or be unsealed in the foreseeable future. This seventh book will continue to be written into 2022 and will be the longest of the entire series.
3. The real purpose of A Journey into the Unknown is to bring willing readers/experiencers from Christ Consciousness to Christ Manifestation and to support them in this transformation, which brings us to a brand-new series. Starting today, I present to you ‘Arrival: Living in the Material World’. Unlike its predecessor, it will be strictly about supporting Christ on the earth. It will be comprised of weekly transmissions in unity and relationship between the seen and unseen. Those of us on this side of the veil do not know more than any of you. We are in this together, supporting each other.
4. You will be pleased to know that your beloved Mother Mary and St. Germain will play important roles in the new series that will have a singular focus and not multiple parts like A Journey into the Unknown does. It will be a singular weekly transmission.
5. After last week's Sunday Celebration, we realized that we can't top I AM speaking to a group of Christs and that this would be a very appropriate way to end the parts of A Journey into the Unknown that have been shared with the world.
6. It is with great gratitude that I thank Christina and her team for all their tireless effort in birthing Journey to the world. I also wish to thank those of you who have found ways to share this button pushing material. My hope is that if you enjoy and value Arrival: Living in the Material World, that you share it freely.
7. As I reflect on lessons learned over the past 20 months, I'm sure many of you would agree that there is something about being Christ that attracts negative attention. This is something all aspects of Christ share, whether it was 2,000 years ago or in 2020-2021.
8. You will not be hearing directly from me as often as I Am passing the baton to very experienced successors. I will speak to this group from time to time in the new format and will not be a stranger.
9. In love and light,
On to Installment 2
Image: JeffJacobs1990 pixabay.com
Lion and Lamb Clouds